We’re Hiring a Digital Content Manager. Growing a Greener World® and joegardener® are growing fast and looking to add a talented, highly motivated member to our team.
The primary role of the Digital Content Manager is to manage all digital content across two websites and all social media channels to ensure the workflow and deliverables from our editorial calendar stay on schedule throughout the process.
Primary responsibilities include overseeing editorial calendar so content moves through the workflow from creation, inclusion of graphical elements, editorial review, SEO, posting, cross-promotion through our social channels, and managing a semi-automated calendar for reposting evergreen content.
You would work with all parties involved in the process, from our small team of content creators, editors, producers, brand partners, etc. to ensure content continues to move through the process efficiently and on time.
Think of this position as the traffic cop in charge of managing content to avoid bottlenecks, backups and proactively identify and solve potential problems to circumvent delays.
Secondary responsibilities would likely involve administrative support to the Primary Content Producer and President. Examples could include: project management support, document, spreadsheet, and presentation creation and editing, newsletter creation and posting, blog editing and posting, etc.
About our company
Agrivana®Media LLC is an Atlanta, GA based broadcast and online media company creating green-living lifestyle content focused on environmental stewardship and healthy living. Our core content addresses organic gardening and farming, clean food, and various ways to lead a more sustainable lifestyle. We are the creators and producers of the award-winning national PBS television series, Growing a Greener World®, and online brand joe gardener® (launching April 15, 2017).
Who we are looking for
This is a prime opportunity for an intelligent, highly driven individual to provide key content support at the leading edge of our digital media company. This role will provide exposure to Agrivana’s editorial and production processes, with the potential for growth within the organization.
We are looking for someone able to work 30-35 hours per week. This position requires a team player who is highly organized, proactive and extremely comfortable working in a paperless, virtual environment. This role will provide a high level of responsibility and broad depth of exposure to managing a consistent amount of online content on a weekly basis.
We are a small but progressive and growing company in the fast-paced world of broadcast television production and online media. We are primarily a virtual team environment. Therefore, this candidate must have a strong work ethic, be responsive, reliable, accessible, dependable, trustworthy, and work well independently. A high level of technological proficiency is a must!
· Manage editorial calendar for websites, newsletters and social media platforms and ensure delivery deadlines are being met for all content
· Project management – manage administrative projects through to completion and on schedule
· Copy editing and proofing
· Post content (blogs, articles, video, podcasts) and updates to website (WordPress) & YouTube with emphasis on SEO
· Review existing website and online video content for optimal SEO
· Researching, coordinating, and scheduling projects, episodes, articles, podcasts, and videos.
· eNewsletter editing and postings
· Social Media monitoring, pre-scheduling, posting and engagement (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube) and cross-promotion strategy of all posted content
· Daily summary reporting and weekly wrap-up
· Light graphic design and photo editing (Canva, Picmonkey, etc.), add watermarks to images on websites and social media
· Spreadsheet creation and management
· Design and manage organizational systems for more efficient workflow
Ideal Qualifications, Skills and Traits:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Technology savvy. Proficient in: WordPress, SEO, Photoshop, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Basecamp, Trello, Slack, Canva, Mailchimp, Dropbox, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar
· Extremely organized, resourceful, highly driven, proactive, self-starter, efficient time manager.
· Trustworthy, dependable, responsive, flexible
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Intelligent, Assertive, Positive
· Intuitive, forward-thinking, anticipate next steps and tasks, solutions driven
· See the big picture while managing the details
· Manage priorities and work accordingly
· Collaborative, team player, Embraces company culture
· Sees tasks and projects through to completion, on time, and with excellence
· Protect confidentiality, superior judgment and discretion
If you feel like you have what we’re looking for, attach your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Digital Content Manager” in the subject line.